- RSS Channel Showcase 9882183
- RSS Channel Showcase 5060043
- RSS Channel Showcase 8511513
- RSS Channel Showcase 2130306
Articles on this Page
- 11/07/14--07:24: _Join SCC and Our Pa...
- 11/21/14--07:06: _High Availability D...
- 02/03/15--13:26: _From Our Cloud to Y...
- 02/24/15--06:29: _Cloud Solutions for...
- 04/22/15--08:00: _Server Cloud Canada...
- 06/12/15--07:45: _Getting SaaS-y With...
- 06/15/15--06:29: _From Closed Doors T...
- 11/23/15--12:57: _Canadian Infrastruc...
- 04/11/16--13:45: _Why Your Business S...
- 06/07/16--07:30: _Case Study: MDBilli...
- 09/27/16--10:09: _Case Study: North A...
- 12/20/16--10:03: _Case Study: Allianc...
- 12/23/16--08:46: _Happy Holidays from...
- 03/14/17--08:00: _Case Study: A Canad...
- 04/25/17--07:00: _A Disaster Recovery...
- 05/16/17--06:00: _Transforming To The...
- 11/07/14--07:24: Join SCC and Our Partners In Kanata on November 20th, 2014
- 02/24/15--06:29: Cloud Solutions for Small Business
- 04/22/15--08:00: Server Cloud Canada – HP Helion Case Study
- 06/12/15--07:45: Getting SaaS-y With “In Country” Distributed Environments!
- 06/15/15--06:29: From Closed Doors To Open Clouds
- 11/23/15--12:57: Canadian Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- 04/11/16--13:45: Why Your Business Should Keep Its Data in Canada
- 06/07/16--07:30: Case Study: MDBilling.ca
- 09/27/16--10:09: Case Study: North American Stamping Group (NASG)
- 12/20/16--10:03: Case Study: Alliance Wireless Communications
- 12/23/16--08:46: Happy Holidays from Server Cloud Canada
- 03/14/17--08:00: Case Study: A Canadian Public Health Organization
- 05/16/17--06:00: Transforming To The Right Mix of Infrastructure
Server Cloud Canada is please to announce the launch of our new partner workshop series ‘Taking the Mystery Out of Cloud’ Date: Thursday, November 20th Time: 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM (Networking from 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM) Location: Holiday Inn and Suites Ottawa Kanata Investment: $75 (refreshments will be served) Please bring a cheque for […]
The post Join SCC and Our Partners In Kanata on November 20th, 2014 appeared first on Server Cloud Canada.
We at Server Cloud Canada are very happy to announce our extended partnership with Veeam. A relationship built on success and synergies with our 100% geographically diverse Canadian cloud based infrastructure. With Veeam’s ‘Cloud Connect’ recovery platform, you will never have to worry about your offsite data repositories again! What is Veeam Cloud Connect? Veeam […]
The post High Availability Data Storage and Recovery Platform – Veeam Cloud Connect appeared first on Server Cloud Canada.
Site-local redundancy isn’t enough for mission critical infrastructure or applications. It seems that maybe even more today, the threat of regional power outages, fiber network disruption, or natural disasters grows greater. Savvy enterprise and ‘cloud-builders’ therefore attempt to ensure minimal downtime by spreading their applications data across multiple ‘geo-diverse’ locations. There are a many architectural choices […]
You’ve read all about the benefits and advantages of cloud computing for small business. But now, how do you actually realize the results? Well some business’ have gone cloud wholeheartedly, completely removing server hardware from the office and working 100% ‘in-the-cloud’, not every organization is in a position to follow suit. Maybe you’ve just recently invested a […]
Read the Server Cloud Canada and HP Helion Case Study “SCC – One of Canada’s largest distributed commercial HP Helion deployments”
If you are a Software provider, you know that your underlying infrastructure will play a material role in your end user experience and differentiate your platform from that of your competitors. Let’s face it, competition isn’t as traditional as it once was, virtual environments continue to change the landscape, offering efficiencies in both a capital […]
The post Getting SaaS-y With “In Country” Distributed Environments! appeared first on Server Cloud Canada.
In a world of corporate espionage, patented genetics, and non-disclosure agreements, the ongoing trend of openness in the computing industry comes as a breath of fresh air.Open source software, freely available to everyone, forms the backbone of the Internet; your phone, whether it’s iOS or Android, runs on a largely open source operating system; and, […]
Start focusing on what makes sense. Leave expensive and costly infrastructure hosting and maintenance to us. Server Cloud Canada’s Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) allows organizations to migrate and host their existing data platforms privately, within Canada. Server Cloud Canada owns and operates one of Canada’s largest distributed cloud based infrastructures, offering clients of all sizes […]
The advent of cloud computing and the increase in transborder data flow, or the flow of data across national borders from the source country, has brought a rise in concerns about privacy. Data, while stored in another country, is subject to that country’s laws and regulations in regards to how data is managed, stored, and […]
Learn how MDBilling.ca was able to migrate their healthcare SaaS model to a new cloud environment to satisfy their need for flexibility & scalability in a growing market. Visit www.MDBilling.ca See other case studies from Server Cloud Canada
Learn how the North American Stamping Group (NASG), a manufacturing organization with multiple facilities throughout North America created a modern and centralized infrastructure in the Canadian cloud. Visit nasg.net See other case studies from Server Cloud Canada
Learn how Alliance Wireless Communications was able to improve latency, eliminate downtime, and achieve their necessary security requirements with Server Cloud Canada. Visit www.alliancewireless.com See other case studies from Server Cloud Canada
Happy Holidays! 2016 has truly been an exciting year for us here at Server Cloud Canada, growing and working hard to ensure that we continually exceed the experience of our valued customers and valued partners. SCC is looking forward to another year of growth and continued commitment to all of you. We would like to […]
Learn how Server Cloud Canada met the needs of A Public Health Organization (the name of the organization has been removed for privacy reasons) with an improved disaster recovery solution through the SCC Vault providing secure, fexible, compliant, and fully manageable cloud based DR planning tool. See other case studies from Server Cloud Canada
With cybersecurity threats on the rise, many companies are turning to cyber insurance for protection and peace of mind. Cyber insurance offers protection for technology-related losses, which are not included in general liability insurance. Learn how cyber insurance can help your business get up and running after a cybersecurity incident, and how to reduce premiums […]
The post A Disaster Recovery Plan Can Reduce Your Business’s Cyber Insurance Premiums appeared first on Server Cloud Canada.
For a company to succeed in today’s Idea Economy, IT is turning to hybrid infrastructure to accelerate time to market. But for a hybrid cloud infrastructure strategy, it requires the best environment be in place for each workload, whether traditional, mobile or cloud-native apps. Download this insightful white paper and learn the stages in determining the right mix of hybrid infrastructure, and the three key areas on which to focus your hybrid IT strategy.